So, Ellany likes to quote books. Today she was quoting from "Tikki Tikki Tembo" about the little chinese boy who falls into the well. I was only half listening, then perked up when I heard her say "Most horrible mother...". This was her interpretation of Chang addressing his mom as "Most honourable mother". Do you remember the story? I had to laugh, because her mistake is actually a very accurate description of the mother in this book!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Freudian Slip
So, Ellany likes to quote books. Today she was quoting from "Tikki Tikki Tembo" about the little chinese boy who falls into the well. I was only half listening, then perked up when I heard her say "Most horrible mother...". This was her interpretation of Chang addressing his mom as "Most honourable mother". Do you remember the story? I had to laugh, because her mistake is actually a very accurate description of the mother in this book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




lol, smart girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI did want to tell you that I nominated you as "Kreativ Blogger"
ReplyDeletePlease see my blog entry for today and please please participate