No, I am not running for office. I am trying to win a prize!! A blog that I follow - Simply Modern Mom - is having a "Mommy Moments" photo contest. I submitted my photo of Ellany and her classmates on her birthday, because it is so meaningful to me. You can vote for your favorite photo, and the winner gets Marriott reward points to use at one of their hotels. So, go to this blog:Simply Modern Mom
and vote for photo #7! Just leave a comment at the bottom, saying it is your favorite. It may not actually be your favorite, since there are lots of other great photos, but vote for me anyway!!!! Thanks, guys. :0)




I voted. And I'm going to send some friends to vote too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Karli! You Rock!!
ReplyDeleteDone :)
ReplyDeleteI just voted for you!! :)
ReplyDeleteRobin, I am so sorry I missed it. I was so sad to see the comments were closed. That is such a precious picture, you do deserve to win. I love to see Ellany doing so well. I'm sorry I was a loser and didn't get there in time.
ReplyDelete