Meet our new friend...Pete the Scarecrow!
I just love his hand-sewn mouth and raffia hair!
This adorable little guy was created entirely by Brynn. For the last week or so, she has been working on this secret sewing project over at my mom's house. She loves surprises! Today she came home with her scarecrow and I think he is fabulous! She designed him, raided Grandma's fabric scraps and sewed him all by herself. Brynn told me today that she really likes sewing and that it is lots of fun. I'm glad that it gives her another outlet for her overflowing creativity! I like how my mom describes it...she said that Brynn sews like an artist. :0)







Seriously--that. is. awesome! Love that she created him herself and that she loves to sew at such an early age. Keep on top of that:) Wow Brynn-he is adorable, I am impressed and jealous, you have a better eye for craft in your 10 years than I will ever have.
ReplyDeleteShe is an amazing girl. What a cute little scarecrow.
ReplyDelete