Friday, October 29, 2010

Ryker Sings A Tune

Ryker loves to sing! Some days he sings his way through the day. He started singing while I was sitting at the table eating breakfast this morning, and I had to get it on video. Soo cute! I don't know the song, it is one that he learned at school. But I do recognize the "Fee, Fi, Fiddly-I-Oh" part and "All together sing a song" near the end. He is not fully dressed in this video, which he will probably hate me for someday. 

3 comments:

  1. How cute is he! "yeah!" made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! How fun to have it recorded...now you can forever enjoy that sweet voice! This is a song Seth sings with our kids sometimes, I hadn't heard it either before him...it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)