Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Am I The Only One?


...who can never remember how to spell broccoli?

...who has never seen a Harry Potter or Twilight movie?

...who wishes I had short hair, but am too scared that I will look hideous?

...who loves to eat the turkey skin at Thanksgiving and Christmas?

...who must have music playing at all times?

...who would rather change a messy diaper than do the dishes?

...who can't stand it when someone else uses my bath towel?

...who once plucked my eyebrows into oblivion and they have never grown back?

...who sneezes at some point every single day?

...who will only eat an onion if it is cooked?

...who never played with Barbies?

...who loves to smell my fingers after I squeeze a lemon?

...who didn't go to any of my high school dances?

...who picks up things with my toes?

...who feels compelled to put misplaced clothes back in the right section when I'm shopping?

...whose once naturally straight hair has become progressively more curly with each pregnancy?



Just wondering.

4 comments:

  1. - No idea how to spell broccoli unless using spell check. - The skin is the best part of a turkey - give me 100's of dirty diapers before making me wash the dishes- my bath towel is like my toothbrush... only MINE - onions have to be cooked - smelling fingers after squeezing a lemon, yes please! - always picking things up with my toes - have to constantly put things back in the right places at stores (drives scott crazy)

    Nope- you're not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Amanda! I am especially happy to know that my family aren't the only people who love turkey skin...Adam thinks it is disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...nope, i can't spell broccoli. Had to look at yours,

    ...I don't like HP or Twilight but have seen 1st ones of each series,
    ...your hair is beautiful don't cut it,

    ...no thanks on Turkey skin,

    ...I don't really need music,
    ...dishes for me
    ...my towel is mine, u touch it, u die
    ...yes, you are the only one with the eyebrow prob, sorry
    ...i don't sneeze everyday
    ...I only like onion rings, but I will pick onions out of meatloaf or off of pizza
    ...I've played with Barbies
    ...yes, smell fingers
    ...I went to Prom, hated it
    ...yes, on toe picking up, it's a talent
    ...no putting back clothes, that's crazy
    ...yes, on the curly hair. You are the only one. Again, sorry
    ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)