Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One More Thing

You remember my last post about the best inventions EVER?
I need to add one more thing to that list.

Washable Markers.

It was just me and the two youngest kids at home. Ellany was playing in her room and Ryker was in the living room playing with his Leapster. So, I got on the computer to do some research for a cake I am making this week. After a while, Ryker came up behind me and said, "Mommy wash your hands!". I thought that was strange, since he doesn't usually ask to wash. Then I turned around and saw this....


Those lines on his face kept going across the top of his head. He also decorated his hands, legs, the soles of his feet and the kitchen floor.

This isn't the first time I have sung the praises of the brilliant person who created washable markers. And I'm guessing it won't be the last!!

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

4 comments:

  1. That is soooooo funny! I love that kid. -Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color palate:) I too am very greatful for washable markers. Not only for the washability but also for the soft marker tips that gets smushed when you pound it into a talbe but doesn't dent/scratch the table like a pen or pencil.- Kristen Higley

    ReplyDelete
  3. God love the creators of washable "anything that makes a mess"! I love the washable crayons!

    Great "glipse"!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)