We just celebrated Ellany's 11th birthday with a Tangled theme party. This may sound odd, but it was her first "friend party". I loved watching Ellany interact with her classmates from school and church. They are all so sweet to her...they don't treat her like she is different.
We held the party at a park, in a pavilion right next to the lake. It was a lovely spot! The night before, the weather forecast was 70% chance of rain during our party... But prayers were answered!! When I checked again before the party, it had changed to 10% chance of rain. We had perfect weather. :0)
Here are some of Ellany's sweet girlfriends.
The decorations...
The girls drew a mural on a giant roll of paper...
Played relay games with balloons...
Whacked a Flynn Rider pinata with a frying pan...
Ate the Rapunzel tower cupcakes that I made...
Check out the tutorial on my cake blog!
Played sand volleyball with a beach ball...
At one point it was Adam playing against 8 girls!
After the party, Adam and I took Ellany to Disney World.
The very first thing we did was meet Rapunzel.
As we walked away, Ellany had a huge smile on her face and said,
"Best. Day. EVER!!"
I'm so glad that our sweet girl had an awesome birthday! :0)












What a fun party! She looked like she had a great time with all of her friends! Everything turned out so cute! You are my kind of party mama! :)So glad everything worked out!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great party, and those cupcakes look amazing!
ReplyDeleteCupcakes look amazing and I am going to use your tutorial to try to make them for my little girl's party in Sept! Thank you for sharing your how-to! How wonderfully perfect to end a birthday (after an already fantastic party) by going to Disney World! So awesome! I love Texas, but sometimes I wish I lived in Florida so I could live near WDW!
ReplyDeleteI landed on your blog tonight via your Bird on a Cake site...live the Rapunzel cupcakes! We must be kindred spirits...I'm a baker/blogger from east central FL, have a child on the spectrum, and can't get enough of WDW. As my son would say, Best. Bedtime Story. Ever! :) Merry Christmas...
ReplyDelete<3 :)
ReplyDelete- Tanya
Hi Robin, I love to read your blog, but has no option other languages like mine, Spanish, hopefully, if you can place a gadget, because it complicates me to go to translate words, because there are many pages. Anyway I wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful family, and what I can apresiar in photos. Thanks for sharing, I'm Andrea Ideas Deco-Tortas.
ReplyDeletea hug!