Ellany lost her first tooth this week! At the age of 7, she is a little behind schedule but that worked out well for us. Knowing how Ellany reacts to changes in the "norm", I have worried how she would handle losing a tooth... Would she want me to put it back in? Would she cry because she didn't have the same number of teeth anymore? We have read "The Tooth Book" many times and watched the Arthur DVD about losing teeth. As soon as her tooth came out, Ellany ran to the mirror to look for her new tooth! I'm happy to say she has not been upset in the least. And we think her new lisp is very cute!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




There is something so sweet about losing your first tooth! She looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on Ila's. Hope you don't mind my blog stalking! :)
Ariann
She looks so cute with her toothless smile!:)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Glad it was relatively "uneventful". She looks so proud. :) This is one of the mile stones I am not looking forward to...hopefully Seth will help the girls!
ReplyDeleteRobby loves the Tooth Book. He always says he has set one, mommy set two and Bree no teeth. I am glad Ellany was fine with it. It will be interesting to see what she does when a new one comes in!!
ReplyDelete