Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ryker's 2nd Birthday

Sept. 26th was Ryker's second birthday. Where does the time go? Since my parents are on (yet another) road trip, we had a little party with just the 5 of us. The theme was Elmo. Ellany still thinks all presents belong to her, and helpfully ripped open a couple when nobody was watching. Luckily, Ryker is still too young to care! His favorite gift - BY FAR! - was the big exercise ball we got him. I knew he would love it since his Occupational therapist brings one over sometimes. Good for play AND good for therapy! A fun time was had by all.

We love our Ryker - the cutest, sweetest, loudest toddler around!

Ryker chews the Elmo off his cake, while Cookie Monster looks on in shock!

Reading one of Ryker's new books

"Oh, the joy!"

Magnetic animals for the fridge

4 comments:

  1. We love Ryker! It's hard to believe how big he's getting-he's so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Those eyes are amazing! I have a 2 year old as well, such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pictures of Ryker! It's really hard for me to believe he's two! I see you guys often, and still can't believe it...it just seems like the last yr. vanished before my eyes. When we met you he was like Major's size (don't know about age...but size). I will never forget the day I saw him take off running at church--it was so shocking because it was like he went from crawling to running! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)