Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ryker Learns To Clap

Yesterday, Ryker learned how to clap his hands! I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but I get excited about any progress he makes. Ryker thinks his new skill is really fun, and he loves it when we clap too and say "hooray!".
I had to take some video...you will love his laugh! :0)

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable. I think progress is always exciting for moms.

    To answer your questions: Troy has always wanted to try going bald. This year he used Halloween as an excuse and shaved his head to be Howie Mandel for Halloween. He really likes it and decided to keep it, I'm finally getting used to it.

    The newspaper game is a blast. For Christmas parties we wrap a bunch of dollar gifts, gum, candy, dollar store trinkets, etc... over and over in newspaper. Then we pass a plate with dice and when you get doubles you get to try to open the presents. Usually we have two plates so two people are in the middle at once. You have to wear gloves and try to unwrap the present before someone else gets doubles. It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! Good for him. It's always impressive to master a new skill.
    Do you guys like to go camping? We want to go while the weather is nice and cool at night, (not quite THIS cool though). It's always more fun if you have friends along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)