Here is the monkey cake I made for my friend Tanya's son. I was really happy with how it turned out, and wanted to share. I made peanut butter frosting for between the layers and for the monkey's face. It was so yummy! It has chocolate frosting and Cocoa Pebbles on the sides. I liked the little extra crunch from the cereal.
Here is the birthday boy, Cole, at his 5th birthday party. I met his mom at an autism support group meeting a couple years ago. Cole is such a cutie!
Here is a view of the inside of the cake...peanut butter & chocolate...mmm...
This was the first cake I have made for anyone other than my family. It was fun! I'm thinking I could sell my cakes, if I could figure out how to do it. So give me some advice. What would be a reasonable price range for a specialty cake like this??
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)