
The happy parents-to-be, Tom & Tara
The little flag on the mast says, "Ships Ahoy, It's A Boy!" (You can double click the pic for a close-up)
I am wearing heels in this pic...The top of Brynn's head actually comes right below my eyes!!
The little flag on the mast says, "Ships Ahoy, It's A Boy!" (You can double click the pic for a close-up)My big brother, Brent, and Amanda
I LOVE this Winnie the Pooh picture that Amanda drew for the baby's room!
Adam and I took turns hanging out in the back bedroom with Ellany & Ryker. Ellany was there because she prefers to avoid crowds. Ryker was there because he loves to throw breakable objects on the floor and push buttons on the TV!!
I know he needs a haircut, but isn't he adorable??
Both kids loved playing with this talking Nemo puppet. :0)
Congrats to Tara & Tom! We can't wait to meet the new addition to the Bigler family!!
I LOVE this Winnie the Pooh picture that Amanda drew for the baby's room!
I know he needs a haircut, but isn't he adorable??
Both kids loved playing with this talking Nemo puppet. :0)Congrats to Tara & Tom! We can't wait to meet the new addition to the Bigler family!!




I love our beautiful children. They are so sweet. Beautiful cake Robin! The cookies were great as well. You are so talented. It's great being married to someone who loves to make edible works of art!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful cake!
ReplyDeleteYou know you are a good cake maker when someone makes a request, knowing you will do a great job. The waves look so cool! I think the next girls night is going to be next Friday, June 26th at Sherri Andersons house, but I will let you know for sure:)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know I think we are going to shoot for July 10th for the next girls night. I will let you know if that changes. It will probably be at Sherri Anderson's house. You look great in the pic with Brynn, by the way. Oh and I was chatting with Amanda yesterday and somehow your name came up and we both agreed that you amaze us with your mothering skills!
ReplyDelete