
You: "Wow, is that a pile of corn flakes on Ellany's lap?"
Me: "Yes. An entire box."
You: "Was she having a snack and spilled?"
Me: "No. Corn flakes are not on Ellany's list of acceptable foods."
You: "So...what's going on here?"
Me: "Ellany was watching an episode of Kipper, where Kipper feeds corn flakes to a mouse. Since Ellany has a penchant for acting out videos, she decided to get out the corn flakes. Then she dumped them on her lap. That little hand you see on the right side is Ryker snacking on the ones that hit the floor."
You: Stunned silence
Me: "Yeah. I know."




You're so funny! The sad thing is that things like this are pretty common at my house. I really doubt I would look on in stunned silence. I would just laugh and be glad I'm not the only one! LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah, this is the norm at my house too. I just figured it wasn't quite so crazy at other people's houses!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny...and I love that Ryker is trying to get in on the fun too!!
ReplyDelete