
It is very centered on women, but Adam says he is up to the challenge! ;0) Here are two great things about this new job...
First, it is less than two miles away! The Torontos live on the other side of our lake, and part of their home is an office. Their warehouse is also just a couple miles away. Adam had been commuting to downtown Orlando and spending over 2 hours driving each day. Hooray for working close to home! He even comes home for lunch now.
The other great thing is that it is a full-time, secure job. Early in 2009, Adam's old job at Orlando Business Journal got scaled back because of the recession. They reduced his hourly rate AND cut his hours to 30 per week - basically a 30% pay reduction! We have been really struggling to make ends meet since then...NOT easy. Adam is now working full-time for the Torontos, and their business is growing.
So here is to new jobs and new opportunities! :0)
Suzy's website if you want to check it out:
http://suzytoronto.com/




That is so awesome! I heard Adam talking about it last week - I didn't realize it was so close to home.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow EXCITING! I am sure you are LOVING this! The more kids get to see their daddy the better it seems to be. I know your husband is like mine and is a hard worker, so every minute counts! Congrats to all of you!
ReplyDelete