I believe everyone should have a birthday week. One day is definitely not enough...birthday celebrations should be stretched out as long as possible! Brynn just had her 11th birthday, and I wanted to share some of the festivities with you.
Saturday, Jan. 23 - In the morning, we threw a tie dye party for Brynn and her friends. It was held in my parent's large, extremely clean garage (a great place for messy tie dye). The girls dyed shirts, played darts & other games, whacked a pinata, ate cake and watched Brynn open presents. I had lots of fun making a tie dye cake...the colors turned out bright and gorgeous!
Brynn, Adam and I headed out to Disney after the party. We went park hopping to hit all of the fast and/or scary rides for our adrenalin junkie. It was Brynn's first time on a couple of the rides, and we had a blast! She also used some birthday cash to buy an adorable white leopard cub.
Thursday, Jan. 28 - Brynn's 11th Birthday! She already loves Thursday, because it is the day she goes to her enrichment (gifted) class. At her request, I delivered chocolate iced donuts and chocolate milk for her class to enjoy. After school, Brynn opened gifts from her Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Dick that had arrived in the mail. That night our family ordered pizza and watched "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" together.
Friday, Jan. 29 - Time to get the Bigler family together for a birthday party! Brynn wanted to make her own cake and I just helped a little with her lemon flavored turtle cake. We played "Mean Uno" and had a great time!
I had LOTS of photos to share, so decided to make a video. Enjoy!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a great birthday week! I'm with you, the celebration should be stretched out for lots of enjoyment! Happy Birthday Brynn!
ReplyDeleteWow! That sure looks like it was a TON of fun! What a great, original idea for a party! Happy birthday Brynn!
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun week, alright. I love all of your ideas, Robin. Your kids definitley lucked out in the mom deptment! Happy Birthday to Brynn. May she always stay the unique, bright girl she is!
ReplyDelete