Here are a couple videos of Ryker. First he sings the alphabet song. He has been doing this for quite a while, but his pronunciation has gotten much clearer. My favorite letter is "dug-a-woo"...
Here he is reading (actually reciting) "The Napping House" with me. Last year, I blogged about how much Ellany loves this book. Now Ryker loves it too! We did this video a couple weeks ago, and he fills in the words that I leave out. Now he will turn the pages and recite the entire book by himself...every single word. But of course, he won't cooperate when I try to get it on video!
So you can decipher what he is saying, The Napping House is about:
A slumbering mouse,
snoozing cat,
dozing dog,
dreaming child,
and snoring granny
in a cozy bed
in a napping house
where everyone is sleeping!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




WOW! What amazing progress! You must be SO excited! I was so happy for you when I read about Ellany's apology too...AMAZING! YEAH! Thank you for sharing! ;)
ReplyDelete