Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quiz of the day

What do all of these items have in common?


(Playing "Jeopardy" theme while you think...)

Give up?

I just found them all stuffed in the VCR.

Yes, we still have a VCR.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so after reading the blog, Robin tells me the VCR still isn't working even though she pulled the entire toy box out of it. I opened the little door, looked in but there were no toys.I decided to put my hand in the hole and feel around. I thought I might get shocked by the electrical components but I was shocked instead to find an alligator toy and a dime the size of a coaster. After pulling those out it worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, the flat items I can see, but the tonka toy? Interesting. We too still have a VCR and I really don't know what we will do if it breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's easy! When the VCR breaks, use it as a back up toy box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is: FUNNY! ( :
    YOur life is never dull, that is for sure. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Robin - I laughed and laughed. Thanks for brightening my day. Want me to send you some tapes? Our 3 VCRs are all dead. I hadn't thought about interrogating Braden's toys ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)