It has been a while since I did a post about a typical day at the Evans household. Here are some of today's happenings...
Ryker sneaked a tub of chocolate frosting out of the fridge, and smeared it all over his face and clothes.
Ellany bit the head off of her Belle (Beauty & the Beast) figure.
I was decorating a cake and Adam & Brynn took turns being my bodyguard, to prevent Ryker from running over and sticking his hands in it.
Brynn spent a long time making penguins out of Play-Doh for Ellany, which made her very happy.
Ryker surprised us by playing "Row, row, row your boat" on the keyboard.
Ellany bit a hole in my pillowcase.
Ryker sang both "Major Tom"(Peter Schilling) and "Take On Me" (A-Ha) at the top of his lungs. That boy has excellent taste in music. ;0)
While searching for a toy, Brynn found a handful of old jellybeans behind Ellany's bed and was going to eat them until I squelched her plans.
I started cleaning Ryker's room, where you could barely see the carpet under all the stuff. I was about halfway through when he came in and dumped over the shelves where I had just organized all his toys. I gave up.
While in the bathtub, Ellany proclaimed "I love my feet!" and then kissed each of them.
Ryker spelled out words (mostly 3 letters) with little wooden letters, sounding out each letter as he went. He did a word for each letter of the alphabet. He is going to be reading soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)