Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lost and Found

While searching the house for Ryker's shoe today,
I looked behind the couch and found this...


Ryker has made up a new game.
It's called "Drop Things Behind the Couch".


What I found:
  • 18 Little People
  • drumstick
  • 3 remotes
  • sippy cup
  • Etch-A-Sketch
  • half-eaten fig newtons
  • Ellany's shoe
  • plastic plate
  • small flag
  • 3 videos
  • leapfrog toy
  • puzzle
  • 6 articles of clothing
  • Cinderalla figure
  • measuring cup
  • junk mail
  • 2 ziploc bags
  • sheet music
  • 2 books
  • rabbit puppet
  • pinwheel
  • 2 Frisbees
  • 3 lids
  • plastic bowl
  • High Five bracelet
  • kaleidoscope
  • Madeline and Pepito dolls
  • chunks of styrofoam
The good news?
I know where to look whenever I lose something now.

The bad news?
I still didn't find Ryker's shoe.

2 comments:

  1. As I worked on my laptop on that couch, Ryker would come behind me and move the blinds. I thought he was looking out the window but I was obviously wrong.

    Once, he threw something from across the room that whizzed by head, hit the blinds and then disappeared into the abyss behind the couch. I thought he had it in for me but now I see he was just being efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny! What a random stash of goodies! Good luck finding that shoe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)