Our family theme costumes this year are from the original animated Alice in Wonderland. As usual, I need to give LOTS of credit to my mom and her fabulous sewing skills!
Ellany makes such a perfect Alice!
She loved taking a sip out of her bottle and pretending to shrink.
She loved taking a sip out of her bottle and pretending to shrink.
Looking down the hole after the White Rabbit...
Ryker was our cute White Rabbit.
Mom made his vest and bow tie.
He was not too pleased with the rabbit ears, and they didn't stay on very long.
Mom made his vest and bow tie.
He was not too pleased with the rabbit ears, and they didn't stay on very long.
Brynn sewed her own Cheshire Cat costume!!
I am so impressed.
She used a pajama pattern and created the tail and ears herself.
I am so impressed.
She used a pajama pattern and created the tail and ears herself.
My parents joined the fun as Playing Cards this year.
How cool are they? My Dad made their costumes.
How cool are they? My Dad made their costumes.
I found Adam's jacket at Goodwill...score!!
My mom made the vest, we threw together the tie and bought the hat.
I love how it all looks together.
My mom made the vest, we threw together the tie and bought the hat.
I love how it all looks together.
And I love my Queen of Hearts dress!!
We found an 80's era dress pattern at Goodwill -
it had the "V" waist and puffy sleeves.
My mom started with that and did her magic.
We found an 80's era dress pattern at Goodwill -
it had the "V" waist and puffy sleeves.
My mom started with that and did her magic.
Happy Halloween!













CUEST THING EVER!!! We did the new Alice in Wonderland. I love this whole thing!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are my favorite on Halloween! Looking fab as usual! So impressed with that girl Brynn. You are doing a great job with that girl! and my dad loved your candy corn cake (showed him because he loves candy corn:)
ReplyDeleteHolly