I have been tagged again! But this time, you don't have to read about me.
This one is about Adam...

1. Where was he born? Reno, Nevada - the closest hospital to their home in Portola, CA
2. Where did you meet? When I was living in Salt Lake City, my roommate Natalie took me home to Centerville with her one Saturday. While we were at her parent's house, Adam called - he and Natalie were friends from high school. She invited him over to dinner. I really liked him and thought he was funny...he told a joke that ended with kissing me on the cheek, which COMPLETELY embarrassed me!! We didn't see each for a while after that, finally started dating about 9 months later.
3. What was your first date? Went hiking through Logan cave!! It involved scaling large rocks, squeezing through small holes and wading in water up to our knees. Then we ate at Hires and sat on the grass and talked. (FYI...it was Saturday during conference weekend in October, and we were shamefully skipping!)
4. When and where was your first kiss? A month after seeing each other every single day, in the basement of his parent's house (where he lived). He asked what I was thinking, and I refused to tell because I was wondering when he would kiss me! I finally confessed, and you can guess what happened next.
5. Who said "I love you" first? He said it first, and waited patiently for me to get the courage
6. How long did you date before you got married? 6 1/2 months!
7. How long have you been married? 12 years
8. What does he do that surprises you? Writes me love notes and bring me flowers
9. What is your favorite feature of his? His blue eyes and his strong arms
10. What is your favorite quality of his? Adam is the kind of guy who always stops to help someone in need. He has a random sense of humor and can always makes me laugh! He forgives me very quickly. He is a fantastic dad!
11. Does he have a nickname for you? Rob and Schmoopsie Pooh
12. What is his favorite color? greenish blue
13. What is his favorite food? dump cake with ice cream
14. What activities does he enjoy? He loves camping and misses the mountains. He doesn't watch sports (one of the things I like about him!). He is very much a "family man" and loves spending time with me and the kids.
15. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We will sit on the couch and chat after the kids are in bed...it is hard to have a conversation in our very loud home.
16. Do you have children? 3 sweethearts
17. How old is he? 37 (but he always forgets how old he is)
18. Does he have a hidden talent? He plays the harmonica and is a fantastic storyteller. And he can fix anything!




You left out that he can make the absolute coolest elephant sounds! How could you?
ReplyDeleteHi Schmoopsie Po,
ReplyDeleteNow that everyone knows your pet name, I might have to change it. How about Sugar dumpling? Ebay Girl? Ross-Sha-Shopper? No, that sounds like a holiday. I think I'll stick with Schmoopsie Po. I think I'll just stop calling you Robin.
What a keeper you have! I love your posts- they always make me smile!
ReplyDelete