Friday, October 24, 2008

Brynn's Wildlife Warrior Video

This video is Brynn's entry in a contest to win a trip to Australia Zoo. The contest is to celebrate Robert Irwin's 5th birthday. Robert is the son of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter. You were supposed to tell why you are a wildlife warrior in the video. So for the last few months, we have been trying to get good footage of Brynn and wildlife. Then we had to throw out the stuff that had too much background noise, was too dark or too shaky and keep it to the 2 minute limit. We finally got the thing done and submitted it just before the contest ended!

Winning this contest would be Brynn's ultimate dream...Steve Irwin is her hero and she really wants to meet his daughter, Bindi. AND she wants to work as a herpetologist at Australia Zoo someday. I'm hoping I can talk her into something closer to Florida! :0)

Check out our Wildlife Warrior!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great video. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video is amazing! I have my fingers crossed for her! She would make a fantastic winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope she wins. Good luck Brynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try the extra spices in my cookies! I love pumpkin pie! ( :

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)