Yesterday was the first Saturday in a LONG time that Adam was at home. So we decided to get out of the house and have some family time! The weather was beautiful, 80 degrees and breezy, so we headed for the beach. We had it pretty much to ourselves...there were a few people walking along the beach, but we were the only ones in the water. (A couple surfers showed up when we were leaving.) Brynn and Ellany had a great time playing in the waves! Brynn loves shells and also spent quite a while picking up new ones for her collection. This was Ryker's first time at the beach(!), and he really didn't like the water too much. That surprised me, since he loves baths and swimming pools. I guess the waves were a little scary? But he certainly loved running up and down the beach!
It was great to get out and have some fun!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am so jealous! I LOVE the beach! It must be nice to live in Florida (in the winter) with the nice weather! Looks like you had a GREAT time!
ReplyDeleteWhat city do you live in? If I was to do a marathon close, could I stay with you??
What a fun family day ! I like your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI just read your last post and I want you to know that your strength as a woman and a mom is very inspiring to me. Thank you for your example of wisdom and motherhood. I love your girls. I get to spend a little time in primary with them every week and they are so great. Isn't great to have the gospel and know what we know!
Oh and we totally need to have another girls night. We went out of town and our scheduled got completely out of whack. Once we get back on track hopefully we can schedule something with the craziness of the holidays.
Don't ya just love Florida!? I feel so blessed to live here and enjoy the beauty all around us! What a fun day you had!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog! Your kids are so cute!! I am excited to catch up on how you are doing!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. I feel like we haven't been to the beach forever. How old is Ryker? Did he turn two around September? It seems like he was going to be close to Emilee's age and she was born in October.
ReplyDelete