Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Fun
We have fun dressing up as a family for Halloween! Brynn loves to plan, and has been planning this year's costumes for several months now. So I had ample time to find them! Ellany loves to match things that go together, especially families, so she loved the family theme too. As you can see, Brynn was the Crocodile Hunter and the rest of us were a family of crocodiles.
On Wednesday, we went to our church Trunk-or-Treat - such a fabulous idea! The party also included a chili cook-off and cake decorating contest, and I made a Frankenstein's monster cake. My cake won "Yummiest Cake", which is absolutely ridiculous since they didn't taste the cakes!! I suppose they wanted to make sure everyone got a prize, but my cake honestly didn't taste that great. However, it WAS cute!
On Friday, Adam took the girls trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I stayed home with Ryker (he doesn't enjoy going door to door...) and handed out candy to about 14 trick-or-treaters! Obviously, our neighborhood is not "the place to be"! But I have lots of leftover candy, so I'm not complaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Your costumes were so cute! Bevan and I were boring and didn't dress up.
ReplyDelete