Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Official Diagnosis

After two sessions of testing and evaluation for Ryker, I met with the developmental pediatrician for the third time yesterday. She gave us the official diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder for Ryker. She also classified it as moderate autism - her evaluation put him right in the middle of the spectrum. I thought you all should know that it is official!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog. The kids are so cute. I think Ryker looks a little like his daddy, but he has your gorgeous eyes. I'd love to hear more about what's happening with you guys. Where does Adam work now? Are you working or selling stuff online? I'm sure things are pretty difficult for you and I doubt you have much time at all. I'll bet Brynn is a great help. Tell Adam hi. We miss you guys, but I am glad you love Florida. Are you still close to your parents?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)