So, I'm sitting here on the computer and Brynn comes up behind me and says, "I'm here to save the day!". I turn around and she is standing there wearing a blue satin cape (blanket). Then she says, "I have come to make sure that you are not de-chocolated!". I laugh and tell her that I am doing just fine. She replies in an authoritative voice, "You must not deny my powers!" and plops a bag of my chocolate hearts in front of me. Now that is my kind of super hero!!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Super Chocolate!
So, I'm sitting here on the computer and Brynn comes up behind me and says, "I'm here to save the day!". I turn around and she is standing there wearing a blue satin cape (blanket). Then she says, "I have come to make sure that you are not de-chocolated!". I laugh and tell her that I am doing just fine. She replies in an authoritative voice, "You must not deny my powers!" and plops a bag of my chocolate hearts in front of me. Now that is my kind of super hero!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How cute is that!? That is my kind of super hero too! Send her my way. ( :
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat would it take to get that superhero over to my house? I have been SEVERELY de-chocolated lately!
ReplyDeleteCan Brynn come play at my house?
ReplyDeleteBrynn is so creative & funny. What an imagination. I've been so behind on reading your blog...I don't know why, 'cause I love it!! I didn't know you were such the cake decorator either (apart from your Easter cake you do by tradition, right?). That's one fancy alligator!! You're talented, should consider doing it for $$$ in your free time..what? You don't know what that is? Maybe you'll discover it in like 15 years?
ReplyDelete