Monday, December 28, 2009

A BIG Thank You!!!

Last month, I blogged about our dreams of annual Disney passes. Now I am blogging to say a huge THANK YOU!!!! Our awesome and extremely generous family and friends donated to our Disney fund and made our dream a reality. We want to thank all of you who helped...you know who you are!

We headed to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot the day after Christmas. I was especially excited for Adam and the girls to experience the Candlelight Processional for the first time. A huge choir and orchestra performs Christmas hymns, with a celebrity narrator reading scriptures about Christ's birth. It is just awesome!! We also enjoyed seeing the castle lit up, the huge Christmas trees and holiday decorations. Our passes are good until March 2011...Woohoo!! :0)

Ellany is holding a Belle figure (Beauty and the Beast) that she got for Christmas. She kept it in her hand all day, so Belle could see everything!


Adam photoshopped this pic just a little bit... ;0)

Wearing 3D glasses for "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!"

Seeing the castle lit up is worth a trip all by itself!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Robin for your blog. I want to thank everyone as well for the awesome Gift of Disney passes. We are sooo looking forward to going again and again.

    I would also like to thank sister Beth for her Ipods! They rock!!!

    As for the Sword in the Stone photo, I did not Photoshop it. I pulled it out of the rock because I am a prince....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous! You can go everyday if you want to! That is my dream to live at Disneyland/World...I love that place. Glad you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a blast :) that is so awesome you got such great passes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for all of you! What an exciting year ahead! I didn't realize how pretty the castle is...I bet that is really something to see in person. So glad you had such a great Christmas! Kate has been playing with my mom's alphabet toy for months...so I thought she would like having her own. She already sings ABCs all the time...now she can sing along instead of on her own. :o) Miss seeing you guys on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)