
Here is one to show you the diversity that they had...bears!
These figures remind us of Mr. Lunt from Veggie Tales...whatcha think?
Ellany really liked this German nativity pyramid. When the candles are lit, the hot air rises and turns the propeller - which makes the levels turn too.
This pretty delft nativity made me think of my dutch heritage.
I love the detail of Jim Shore nativities! Maybe someday...
This was Brynn's favorite. She always likes things that are different. :0)
This is my favorite one. I love the style and how they are all leaning toward the baby Jesus.
This nativity is just so sweet. The empty manger is nearby...Mary just couldn't bear to leave baby Jesus in it!Hope these helped you think of the Reason for the Season. :0)




I love the Nativity Festival! Glad you enjoyed it. I love the one of Mary holding Him. That is what I would be doing.
ReplyDeleteOh and can I just tell you again--Robby LOVES his Dash pj's. Seriously wears them every night he can and is not happy when I tell him they are being washed:)
Oh and hopefully we will back to doing girls nights in January.
Have a great Christmas--may your Disney dreams come true!