Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School

Yesterday was the first day of school. YEAH, I made it through the summer!!! (Can you picture me doing a little dance?)

I couldn't resist taking a photo of my girls before they left for their new classes. Brynn is in 4th grade this year. One day each week, she leaves her school and takes a bus to another elementary school for Enrichment(Gifted) class. This helps keep her challenged and not bored at school! Ellany is in 2nd grade. She will be spending most of her day in a typical class this year. She will be in a Resource class about an hour each day for Reading and Social Skills.

The girls are riding the bus to school this year. Ellany started taking the bus during summer school and seemed to really enjoy it. Now Brynn is joining her on the bus. I will worry less about Ellany now that Brynn is with her! And this saves me a lot of time and gas money, since I was driving 44 miles each day just to drop them off and pick them up! Here they are, anxiously waiting for the bus...


Today is supposed to be their second day of school, but all schools in Central Florida are closed because of Tropical Storm Fay. It looks like it will miss us though - it is 2:00 and we haven't even had any rain. Back to school tomorrow! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)