Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Yellow Piano

This afternoon, Brynn came out of the bathroom yelling, "There's yellow marker on the sink!" It was determined that Ellany had decorated the sink with a yellow highlighter - which she obtained by pulling a chair over to reach the box of pens/markers that were in a kitchen cupboard. From the bedroom, I heard Adam talking to Ellany about it. "Ellany, we only draw on paper.", he said. Ellany replied, "I will not draw on the keys!". I couldn't figure out why she said that...until I walked out into the living room a few minutes later. All the white keys on the piano were colored yellow!! Thankfully, the highlighter washed off the sink and the piano! It even washed off Ellany's chest, when we later discovered the lovely pictures she had drawn there.

Just to make you smile...a photo of Ryker with his "Flock of Seagulls" hairdo after his nap. :0)

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness it came off the piano, that would've been really sad. The piano I grew up playing in my parents home always had lead pencil marks up & down it that would never come off. Someone took the pencil & just ran it all the way down the piano & back. So BEWARE! Eraser must not work on ivory or something. But it did give it character...I'll never forget that piano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you have a blog. I am glad you let me know. I love seeing what goes on in people's everyday lives and hear the fun stories you probably wouldn't hear otherwise! And it is a great way to keep in touch with family out of state--which we both have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin!!! I was so excited to run into your blog today :) We miss you guys and hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)