I'm not going to hide it...
I'm excited about the first day of school!!!
Please don't get the wrong idea, because I adore my children.
But trying to keep up with Ryker (and his messes) 24/7 is exhausting. Summer vacation isn't really a vacation for me. I am glad to welcome back the routine and structure of school, which Ryker and Ellany both thrive on.
Ellany was so excited for her first day of 4th grade!
She told me several times, "The first day of school makes me happy!". She got her doll ready for school too, with her backpack and glasses on.
Ryker is starting another year of Pre-K, since he doesn't turn five until the end of September. That is perfect, because it gives him another year to work on his social skills. I thought he might fuss a little his first day back, since he is used to being at home. But he was completely unconcerned when I said goodbye and left!
I don't have a photo of Brynn, because she isn't here! She went on a road trip to Texas with my parents. She is doing FLVS (online school) again for 7th grade. It gives her a lot of flexibility, so she will start classes next week.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments put a great big smile on my face!! Thanks for stopping by! :0)